Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Do I Encrypt My Files On My External Harddrive How Should I Encrypt/pw Protect My Backup Files On An External Harddrive For Easy Recovery On Any Machine?

How should I encrypt/pw protect my backup files on an external harddrive for easy recovery on any machine? - how do i encrypt my files on my external harddrive

I share my external hard drive with my brother, the sharing of files or less (dry every month to keep backups off-site) and asked me if there is a solution to protect files SIMLP alow password recovery from any computer on n (assuming that the original computer and you do not want to die, encryption, relative to a machine).

1 comments:

Nick N said...

Recently, a backup and restore is a large number of files with Roxio Backup MyPC Deluxe, who was with my copy of Easy Media Creator 7.5 include. I do not know how to ensure the encryption, but surely you can restore files from any computer. I think one of the most popular packages (Norton IU / Dantz Retrospect / Ghost), you can restore files to another computer, since it seems to be an essential part of the backup program.

Post a Comment