Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pregnancy Continuous Cramps 8 Weeks Pregnant... And Continuous Cramps Anyway To Relieve This?

8 weeks pregnant... and continuous cramps anyway to relieve this? - pregnancy continuous cramps

I am 8 weeks of my pregnancy, almost 9 weeks and everything is good .. State in which the doc, etc.. but I have these horrible cramps. As painful periods, but a little worse than it appears and disappears during the day and even if I change positions while I sleep, I suddenly feel the urge to vomit. I take small doses of paracetamol for children (liquid) doctor told me it would be great because I also wake up with severe migraine to happen now that never used. Sorry is long! However, suggestions? in my first pregnancy, by the way .. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uterus extends to the happiness of normal

Anonymous said...

Compression warm wash cloth as hot steam helped in my stomach. And I told my friend CONSTANTLY Rub My Back. [I would not use Bengay unless you talk with your doctor. Mine will not let me use because it can cause harm to the child. oO

Congratulations and good luck. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Post a Comment