Friday, February 5, 2010

Slut Girls Add For Msn Boy Trouble? Stalker?

Boy trouble? stalker? - slut girls add for msn

Ok I like this guy at school (always see each other), but I do not know, and I heard he's super shy and I'm very shy, so how can I find? (plus I added on Facebook, it is not accepted, but all agree that there add, so I feel like a stalker, and you can not me) might
Ok there is this kind of school, I like (I do not know him, eye contact, and sometimes as "smile" from me, then turned and looked at me and then for me like =))), so I joined Facebook? Do I look like "Stalker"?
It is one of the nicest guys! so many girls add it on MSN and he called them "whores", but I joined Facebook, I am ia "Stalker"? What do you think? : S

Yes, he accepted my friend request


because I think it's always felt on the lookout for me, because I have joined Facebook, I like a stalker, I do not know, but I know his name, and adds

10 comments:

Aimee said...

No state is not really stalker ...

Donna M said...

Your question is weired. They are not a stalker, if you add it on Facebook, but if you have a really begins to bother to follow one. Your question is of mixed type. Like most girls like him, he looks like he is a player. I want to keep away.

carbonex... said...

Just think .. Why Did U Watch? The thing he loves and how old are uu can cause always ask to dance school.

lalala said...

Well, I think you know you're too
so
do not worry.
Life is too short:]
When you talk ya, great, if not at least you can tell at one time or otherwise, is not it?

Shellie said...

If you're a stalker.

areyze said...

Um.

Talk to him.

Wow, this is not as difficult as it seems.

sillybar... said...

Each is a stalker on Facebook ... :)

Shon said...

If they were friends with a man who her friends dogs name? If it is what you mean, I do not mean as. And as the man who has an eye that is shy of you have already said that its too shy, so what's the problem? Be easy to make the first move. Hell is already on your Facebook, you know, even if it is about Facebook and instant messaging. Talk with your child, and finally tell him how you feel.

there_is... said...

No, you're a stalker ... Can not be stalking in the planning to a single person, if you want to learn more.

Canuck22... said...

That's just Facebook "progressive", many people lol. Only a work of value is in person. I find it incredible when a girl the man, he asks.

Post a Comment