Monday, February 22, 2010

What Causes Gallbladder Polyps What Are My Liver Cysts From?. Prognosis?

What are my liver cysts from?. Prognosis? - what causes gallbladder polyps

I am a 52 years old man with newly diagnosed bacteremia / septicemia. After 8 days in hospital I was released and I always Flagel, and Cipro. During my hospital stay I received a chest CT scan with three gallium scintigraphy. I was determined to more than 100 small cysts spread to my liver and a small polyp in my bile duct. He discussed a abcsess lateral liver and gallbladder, and the "recruitment" in both lungs. There was no question or concern cysts in the kidneys or elsewhere. The diagnosis was then that the result of cyst infection. After a course of antibiotics for a few months ago I had an MRI of the liver. Liver MRI shows no signs of a change in the number or size of the cysts. My doctors now believe that the cysts do not caI used to treat infections and other diseases exist.

I will continue my visits to the doctor to see more tests, but he is almost two weeks before receiving the results of the next series of tests. I know they want to see my good. Last colonoscopy and endoscopy showed no problems with a slightly enlarged prostate and three cases of prostatitus in the last 7 years.

What I know is, what evidence may say, and what the possible diagnoses and treatments that await him. I know it can be diagnosed on the line, but I want to prepare for the challenges ahead.

Please help.
Thank you for your time ..

1 comments:

abijann said...

They have a polycystic liver. Poly means many.
Cysts can be filled with a fluid or complex. Fluid
not lead to a complete control problem ... the
complex that they can have particles
in them, or, rarely, cancer.

It is good that they will not be extended.
When you begin to increase, which could lead to
Damage to adjacent cells in the liver.
In this case, it would be better
discuss with your doctor about being
evaluated for placement on the transplant
List.
Liver abscess can be drained by
by a pipe from the abscess
the outer skin, then a bag in the
outside the body to make room for the content.

It is very important that shareit
Doctor immediately if you develop yourself
Fever spirit.

When damaged cells in the liver,
the immune system reacts to
and causes an inflammation in
Liver, too. That's generally the
Liver to enlarge its size. An ultrasound or
Transport Canada show that the extension.

I know that people can inherit polycystic
Kidney disease, but I'm not sure
Liver with this. You can
Talk with others in your family, whether
had liver problems whatsoever.

Sometimes, a biopsy of the liver is
People with cell damage ... but I
not sure if someone would do that
Cysts are or not ... I think the more likely
no.

everything that I can give in this regard.
Best wishes

Post a Comment