Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trish Stratus Stripped In Wedding Dress Can We Bring Back The ATTITUDE ERA Of The WWE?

Can we bring back the ATTITUDE ERA of the WWE? - trish stratus stripped in wedding dress

PG, I had enogh of this nonsense!

We must fight!

need more attitude!

We can not from the WWE, and with her!

I want to see your show! is a mess and leaving reps ..... censored parts of the show! front of the camera that the public is going to happen whan EXTREME!
and whatever happens Bra & Panties match?

be seen to show, while he was still in the Attitude era .... a show Your Hardcore with Austin doing beer bash tape Trish Stratus in front of the audience!

and see when Austin became the WM-25, which is not really a sign of Turnbuckle FU finger, but excludes the fingers and only risen! (Well, sometimes it is not that the censorship Replays blured RO)

So I ask you to sign this petition!
http://www.petitiononline.com/WWEPG/peti ...

11 comments:

Angel said...

I think it is worrying that the view that an index of the tv14 and diluted PG has
(I was 639 when applying)

I can live without her bra and panties matches, but I understand why the guys miss.

I think the attitude was gone, as much as I wanted, but I would be happy for them to go back to 2000-2004, with arguments and decent characters.

jaVaughn said...

I hope you return to the time of recruitment. I remember when I was young, I had to see and discard what does not listen to my mother all the curses and see match bras and panties. im 20 Now I feel that I sometimes see a child .... John Cena too much for me!

Zach said...

Yes, it's terribly pathetic! I hate this bs PG. and I am sure that everyone else ..... not, except for children age 7 I remember when I was 7 or 8, I loved watching the blow of a problem ** WWF and WCW. Now it's a shame to see this shit.

The age of Orton said...

and want to hear something funny. PG WWE may have disappeared, but I live in the United Kingdom, and will not start before a show suitable for children.

Y2J_The_... said...

2 Connecticut has the country Greenwich Meantime, we have to show Vince

EiFA!!. said...

Your right, we must fight
IVE has sighed a few days ago
But do you really think
WWE is thus

So I thought we should not be a WWE fan nation
How bout that?

EiFA!!. said...

Your right, we must fight
IVE has sighed a few days ago
But do you really think
WWE is thus

So I thought we should not be a WWE fan nation
How bout that?

The Human Highlight Reel said...

was the attitude is dead, unfortunately, get rid of, so some people cough cough
and writers

Chris Jericho™ said...

Lets unite. We both can do that!

niteman said...

I am tired to go in WWE TNA.

Zay Fiasco said...

if its PG

Post a Comment