Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Long Would Someone Live For With Cystic Fibrosis If I Live In Louisiana, United States, And Someone Send Ed Me Mail From Libya, How Long Would It Take To Getit?

If I live in Louisiana, United States, and someone send ed me mail from Libya, how long would it take to getit? - how long would someone live for with cystic fibrosis

I live in Louisiana. Louisiana is a state in southeastern United States. A person wants Libya to send an e-mail. Libya is a large country in North Africa. Libya is a country with a military dictatorship is the state. His government has let to the sender. I would like to know how to get many days or how long it takes, by mail order to Libya to me. Please give me a proper response, accuracy, or a quote!

2 comments:

reifguy said...

If u mean use the e-mail in seconds, whether postal depends on your friend, FEDEX, DHL, UPS service in Libya, and anywhere in the world when you Express Mail Service, use it regularly and regular Libya, depends on your friend, it has nothing to do with what u all claim messaging services are not available

Churves said...

It depends on the combination of the two, and their suppliers, and the connection of the sender and the supplier. They should not be longer than 20 minutes, but.

Post a Comment