Friday, January 22, 2010

Digital Optical Splitter Is It Possible To Run Two Digital Audio (optical) Outputs Into A Single Input?

Is it possible to run two digital audio (optical) outputs into a single input? - digital optical splitter

In particular, it is a device that multiplexes two digital outputs on an audio input? I have a JVC receiver with 1 digital audio input. I bring my Xbox 360 and my DishNetwork receiver outputs on my stereo. I saw that there is an optical splitter on the Amazon, but made only one start in two outings.

4 comments:

mrdg90 said...

Check Wal-Mart, BestBuy, etc. must sell v / - some of these switches now support optical (Toslink) change

I have fyour receiver coaxial digital input as well - there are small devices that convert digital optical, digital coax rather easily

gp4rts said...

This will have both optical and coaxial http://www.smarthome.com/77707.html

But you can find something cheaper, with less inputs.

fAhAd said...

Yes, that they have done before

ralam848 said...

Tigerdirect.com Time

Post a Comment