Thursday, January 28, 2010

Premiere Pro B Pills New Computer. Is This Good Specs.?

New Computer. Is this good specs.? - premiere pro b pills

I'm on the HP website, and I can customize my desktop. I need to edit videos with the software of my current computer (Adobe Premiere Pro).

An office with the following specifications will be $ 1593.99.


- Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1: You're not guaranteed that you are 32 or 64 bits. I choose 32-bit.

- Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Quad Q9450 (2.66 GHz)

- 2 GB of RAM running 32-bit. 8 GB and 64-bit. I choose 32-bit, 2 GB DDR2-800 dual channel SDRAM (2x1024).

- Graphics card: 1GB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT, 2 DVI (VGA and HDMI adapter)

- 802.11 a / b / g / n Wireless LAN card

- Hard Drive: 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb / s hard drive

- Primary CD / DVD: LightScribe 16X max. DVD + / -R/RW SuperMulti

- Memory Card Reader

- Remote

- Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer

- Norton Internet Security (TM) 2008 - 2 years

- Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition

- HP stereo speakers (2.0), keyboard

- No monitoring

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Create your own, which is a rip off if they do not monitor

Anonymous said...

Create your own, which is a rip off if they do not monitor

Anonymous said...

damn

Anonymous said...

Create your own, which is a rip off if they do not monitor

Anonymous said...

The price seems to what you high. The CPU is very beautiful, 45 nm on top of the line and what a great advantage over the Q6600. The graphics card is missing, if you want a serious game. I do not even know they released a 9800GT, seems similar to a 8800 in relation to the specifications. Since the beginning of the line graphics cards are about $ 300-400 now, I prefer one of them. ATI or NVIDIA 4870 GTX 260 is dominated with a Q9450.

RAM is meh, I would like for 64-bit seriously and go at least 4 GB of RAM, there is a remarkable difference considering that I just released the update a few months before me.

It's a good sound card that I use, and treated me very well.

The speakers are rather weak, especially given the pleasant sound card that you have chosen. I recommend the Logitech X-540 speakers. I've used more than 2 consecutive years and are very good. 5.1 surround sound. It cost me only $ 80, and even come with a small remote control to adjust the volume of BASS, the power and the surround mode.

You could push to build a similar PC with a better graphics card and surround speakers for probably a little less, and I imagine that you are a custom case, Nice to be able to.

If you built with the same specifications, they will surely save you money. The only drawback is that you will not benefit from the Office. Norton is pretty useless, IMO.

Post a Comment