Thursday, January 14, 2010

Retro Corvette What Should I Do Next To Fix The A/C In My 1987 Corvette?

What should I do next to fix the A/C in my 1987 Corvette? - retro corvette

History:
Upgraded with the entire system and replaced in August 2005 for $ 1200, but A / C continued until the gel.
Hot this spring, A / C blows - Kost tire had to be loaded.
To aspire to 66 pounds of R-134A.
Cycling in the lower left switch had been removed.
Hot-wiring the compressor is always on.
Newly installed in the bottom of compression on / off cycles per minute.
A check for leaks with a green hue and crawlers.
Fix the leak found.
Added 2.25 pounds of R-134A for the high-side, is just around the low side of the valve near the firewall, which adapt to the Assembly.
The wind was cool but not cold.
Mixture is set, but not better.
It cost me $ 275.00 and still is only blowing cool air, the air is not as cold as before.

Well, what should I do?

Please help me, if they are ready.

Thank you.

2 comments:

JT B ford man said...

It seems that you need to evacuate the system again and the R134 set in place, the door will not interfere when you adjust the size to give you your money, and what I "hope that helps.

Jim V said...

Roll the windows and drive fast

Post a Comment