Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Does A White Wolf Symbolize What Does This Dream Mean? ?

What does this dream mean? ? - what does a white wolf symbolize

I do not believe in the literal interpretation of sleep believing, so please no stupid comments, I do this for fun and see what my dreams symbolized May.

I had a dream last night that my father and I went home. Seemed to be an afternoon in late summer. As we walked the dirt road, I saw a black bear. I panicked for a moment and realized that arrived to feed mainly on fruit where. But a few minutes later, came a large white wolf towards us. Surprised, he stepped into a wooden fence and stopped. The wolf still saw us and ran us angry. This was the last of my father and started to attack me, but enough about me, because the dead. Somehow, my grandmother died and entered the dream and began to attack. I was furious and began to wolf, he turned to me and tried to kill me. I was very excited, and then often enough to beat until his death. My grandmother was right, but it hurts, and my father has not attacked. I remember, easier, and I wantedSave the skin of the wolf as a prize for the victory over him, but I do not know how to tan the skin and we knew it would be too expensive for the professional, so we went to the wolf dead and gone, and I was disappointed. That was all. What does this mean?

5 comments:

here_nor... said...

This could mean that you are someone who is more passive life, but when he (his back against the wall of the defense of something that matters), then you are a fighter. The end may mean that, although he would like to think of revenge, you will be able to get out of revenge, and will be able to sustain its progress.

It would be an exaggeration, but if I do, I would say that it says what your subconscious mind you.

here_nor... said...

This could mean that you are someone who is more passive life, but when he (his back against the wall of the defense of something that matters), then you are a fighter. The end may mean that, although he would like to think of revenge, you will be able to get out of revenge, and will be able to sustain its progress.

It would be an exaggeration, but if I do, I would say that it says what your subconscious mind you.

land_of_... said...

Media, you control over your life, God is with you and your parents and grandparents to think and pray for their protection, I have to give some donations to charitable causes in the parents and the parents of a large part of his soul and happiness Progress by God.

dd said...


I believe it is said he is waiting for something bad happens, something that can prepare you and your family and harm or unconsciously believe that they will take care of him.

Matt~ said...

This means that you will one day be famous ..... jk idk

Post a Comment