Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stayfree Napkins Is It Possible To Be Allergic To Sanitary Napkins?

Is it possible to be allergic to sanitary napkins? - stayfree napkins

Normally I use Kotex ... Stayfree but I use, I have for 3 months .... Since then bite .... ARENTS good things while there. When I used Kotex, not what is happening. (Incidentally, I am a virgin, please do not write "They have sexually transmitted diseases), sanitary napkins may be the problem?" I have the doctor recently about the last few months and I see nothing wrong ... But the doctors are stupid, now and day.

4 comments:

grannyni... said...

Yes, many pads contain fragrances, some people are sensitive. In addition, binding contain a variety of chemicals for treatment, bleaching and absorption used. You may only sensitive to chemicals in a particular brand. (I always tend to give me a rash, but other brands are not). Stayfree If you are disturbed, then perhaps you should re Kotex. There are also panels on the market, specifically) to less chemicals (Natracare and Seventh Generation. Can be difficult when in the shops here.

pinching... said...

Yes, you can treat allergic or irritated by the chemicals and chlorine tablets, glue, chemicals used, so they use more moisture, perfume, pesticide residues, or cloth or plastic. Or it may mean simply that we breathe new rubbers not do well.
To avoid these stimuli, I would Natracare for disposable or reusable Lunapads recommend for cleaning products. The reusable are always very important for your pocketbook and the environment. They come in 100% organic cotton (no residues of pesticides, chemicals, textiles, or upset that no breath).
Good luck!

Wicked Good said...

It is possible, particularly if they contain a perfume. Recently I had was an allergy and I always have used for years.

Pepper Shaker said...

You can be anything allergc

Post a Comment